Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 25 oz sirloin steak, trimmed, cubed (1 in.)
- 6 oz shallots, halved
- 4 oz carrots, sliced (¼ in.)
- 4 oz celery, sliced (½ in.)
- 1 ½ oz butter, cut into pieces
- 1 ½ oz all-purpose flour
- 6 oz cremini mushrooms, quartered
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 ½ tsp salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 5 oz frozen peas, thawed
- 10 oz all-purpose flour
- 4 oz unsalted butter, frozen, diced (¼ in.)
- 3 large eggs, divided
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp ice water
- per 1 portion
- 3067 kJ / 733 kcal
- 39 g
- 52 g
- 41 g
- 5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Sous-vide Herbed Turkey with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Sous-vide Lamb Chops with Mint Sauce
Sous-vide Pork Tenderloin with Ginger Glaze