Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cod with citrus butter
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 orange, preferably organic, zest and juice
- 1 lemon, preferably organic, zest and juice
- 700 g water
- 400 g potatoes, cut in pieces
- 400 g courgettes, cut in slices (5 mm)
- 80 g butter, plus extra for greasing
- 4 fresh cod fillets, skinless (120-200 g each)
- ½ tsp salt, adjust to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, adjust to taste
tsp anise seeds
or 1 tsp dried fennel seeds
- 3 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only, chopped
- per 1 portion
- 1694 kJ / 405 kcal
- 33 g
- 23 g
- 19 g
- 2.5 g
Creamy mushroom soup
Meatballs with tomato sauce
Chickpea soup with spinach
Salmon in mushroom cream sauce with potatoes
Creamy courgette soup
Leek and potato soup
Fish and potatoes with tomato sauce
Pasta salad with trout and vegetables
Quick Thai chicken curry