Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chickpea soup with spinach
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g fresh spinach, roughly chopped as needed
- 100 g dried chickpeas
- 800 g water
- 1 tsp salt
- 200 g onions, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 30 g olive oil
- 250 g carrots, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 100 g turnips, cut in pieces (3 cm) (optional)
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 408 kJ / 98 kcal
- 4 g
- 9 g
- 5 g
- 3.9 g