Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 120 g onions, cut in halves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 g olive oil
- 300 g ripe tomatoes, cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
- 100 g red peppers, cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
- 1 tbsp mixed dried herbs (e.g. thyme, rosemary, marjoram, basil, parsley)
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 pinches freshly ground black pepper
- 300 g aubergines, cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
- 200 g courgettes, cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 422 kJ / 101 kcal
- 3 g
- 9 g
- 6 g
- 4 g
Chickpea soup with spinach
Creamy courgette soup
Steamed carrot and courgette tagliatelle
Cod with citrus butter
Asparagus, Parmesan rice and lemon sabayon sauce