Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 220 g water, room temperature
or 1 tsp non-diastatic malt powder
g fresh yeast, crumbled
or 2 tsp dried instant yeast (8 g)
- 400 g bread flour, plus extra for dusting
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 1 tsp salt
- 200 g mozzarella, cut in pieces
- 250 g chopped tomatoes, canned
- 2 - 3 pinches salt, to taste
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 10 - 15 fresh basil leaves, torn in pieces
- per 1 portion
- 2544 kJ / 607 kcal
- 20 g
- 78 g
- 24 g
- 4 g
Meatballs with tomato sauce
Asian-style rice with eggs and vegetables