Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Piña colada ice cream with grilled pineapple
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Piña colada ice cream
- 50 g raw sugar
- 200 g fresh pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into pieces (3 cm - see Tips)
- 250 g sour cream
- 200 g coconut cream
- 80 g Malibu® rum (see Tips)
- 400 - 600 g fresh pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into wedges (approx. 6 cm in length)
- 30 g coconut flakes, toasted, for decorating
- fresh mint leaves, for decorating
- per 1 portion
- 1361.4 kJ / 324.1 kcal
- 2.4 g
- 21.7 g
- 25 g
- Saturated fat
- 18.3 g
- 3.5 g
- 17.4 mg
Spiced Polish Christmas cake
Middle Eastern planked salmon
Café de Paris butter
Zucchini bites with charred tomato dressing
Goats cheese and caramelised onion mille feuille
Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
Steamed corn with chipotle mayonnaise and coriander salsa
White balsamic reduction
Cloudy apple cider jelly