Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 g ice cubes
- 2 tbsp lime juice (approx. 3-4 limes)
- 2 tbsp Grand Marnier®
- 2 dashes Angostura® bitters
- 80 g dark rum
- 2 tsp grenadine syrup
- 130 g pineapple juice
- 100 g orange juice (approx. 3 oranges)
- 2 tsp sugar syrup (see Tip - optional)
- fresh pineapple pieces, for garnishing
- fresh mint leaves, for garnishing
- per 1 glass
- 592.3 kJ / 141 kcal
- 2 g
- 14.4 g
- 0.6 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.1 g
- 5 g
- 16.6 mg
Strawberry gin fizz
Pineapple and coconut mojito
Pineapple rum cocktail