Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chilli Beef with Lemon Feta
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 lemon, thin peelings of skin only, no white pith
- 200 g feta cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 20 g lemon juice (approx. ½ lemon)
- 60 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 5 garlic cloves
- 100 g onions, quartered
- ½ - 1 long red chilli, deseeded if preferred
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 2 Tbsp ground turmeric
- ½ tsp ground cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- 50 g tomato purée
- 400 g tinned whole tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp dark brown sugar
- 1000 g rump steak, cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
- 240 g tinned kidney beans, rinsed and drained (1 x 400 g tin)
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 3095 kJ / 736 kcal
- 67.8 g
- 17.2 g
- 43 g
- 7.6 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Korean Fried Chicken
Braised Lamb Shanks with Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Mash - Stinco d'agnello con purè di patate all'aglio e parmigiano
Sausage and Bacon Casserole