Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Detox Water (Flat Belly)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 grapefruit, flesh only, pith removed, plus extra slices, to garnish
- 1 orange, flesh only, pith removed, plus extra slices, to garnish
- 6 oz cucumber, in pieces, plus extra slices, to garnish
- 1 oz ginger, peeled
- 10 fresh mint leaves, plus extra to garnish
- 50 oz water
- ice cubes, to serve (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 134 kJ / 32 kcal
- 1 g
- 8 g
- 0 g
- 1 g
- 6 mg
Cranberry Pear Cider
Three Egg French Omelet
Bourbon-Glazed Chicken Wings
Detox Water (Flat Belly) (TM5/6 Metric)
Asian-Style Rice with Eggs and Vegetables
Guacamole (TM5/6 Metric)
Dinner for 2 - Creamy Vegetable Soup, Steamed Chicken with Vegetable Tagliatelle and Mustard Sauce
Tropical Kale Smoothie
Skin Glow Detox Juice
Beginner's Fruity Green Smoothie
No Bake Coconut, Pecan, Date and Cranberry Bars