This recipe is specially made for the Thermomix® TM5 and Thermomix® TM6. Please do not use it for earlier Thermomix® models, since they have different maximum capacities.
Salmon Fillets with Orange Glaze, Buckwheat Risotto and Steamed Asparagus
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ oz orange peel, thin skin only, no pith
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3 ½ oz orange juice, freshly squeezed (approx. 2 medium oranges)
- 1 oz honey
- ¼ tsp wasabi paste, to taste (optional)
- 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only (approx. 35 leaves)
- 2 sprigs fresh dill, leaves only (approx. 28 clumps of fine leaves)
- 4 sprigs cilantro, leaves only (approx. 42 leaves )
- 4 fresh salmon fillets, skinless (approx. 16-24 oz total)
- 1 - 2 pinches salt, plus extra to taste
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 2 leeks, white part only, cut into quarters (approx. 5.5 oz total)
- 2 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 oz salted butter
- 10 ½ oz buckwheat groats
- 3 ½ oz dry white wine
- 26 ½ oz water
- 2 tbsp vegetable stock paste (see Tip)
- 1 - 2 oz lemon juice, freshly squeezed (approx. 2 small lemons)
- 14 - 15 oz asparagus, trimmed and cut into halves (approx. 1 bunch)
- 3 ½ oz cashews, roasted, unsalted (optional)
- 1 oz unsalted pumpkin seeds
- 2 oz goat cheese, crumbled
- per 1 portion
- 4347 kJ / 1039 kcal
- 50 g
- 86 g
- 57 g
- 12 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Shrimp and Green Pea Pasta
Shrimp Salad with Peaches in White Pepper Citronette
Mixed Paella (Hestan Cue™)
Seared Scallops with Carrot and Ginger Sauce (Hestan Cue™)