Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Bacon and Cabbage Risotto
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g Cheddar cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 150 g bacon, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 150 g green cabbage (e.g. hispi or savoy), finely sliced
- 15 g olive oil
- 2 tsp fine sea salt
- 100 g spring onions, cut in pieces
- 30 g unsalted butter, diced
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 400 g risotto rice (e.g. carnaroli, Arborio)
- 150 g dry white wine
chicken stock cubes (for 0.5 l each), crumbled
or 1 ½ tsp chicken stock paste, homemade
- 850 g water
- per 1 portion
- 2106.5 kJ / 503.5 kcal
- 12.3 g
- 57 g
- 22.6 g
- Saturated fat
- 9.6 g
- 1.1 g
- 918.9 mg
Mashed Potatoes (Peeler)
Chicken Kievs with Potato Salad and Green Beans
Chicken, Spinach and Leek Risotto
Ham and Cheese Puff Pinwheels
Lemon Garlic Salmon
Ham, Egg and Chips
Buddha Bowl with Chicken (TM5)
Cottage Pie with Colcannon Mash
Chicken Polpettini with Steamed Rice and Green Beans
Portuguese Bread (Pão de água)
3h 30 min