Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g olive oil
- 600 g beef fillet steak, cut in strips (1 cm x 1 cm x 4 cm)
- 2 pinch freshly ground pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 100 g onions, cut in pieces
- 1 garlic clove
- 250 g fresh mushrooms, cut in quarters
- 30 g water
- 10 g cornflour (starch)
tsp meat stock paste, homemade
or ½ meat stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- 1 tsp English mustard or other strong mustard e.g. Dijon
- 200 g cream
- 50 g pickled gherkins, cut in strips (optional)
- fresh parsley leaves, chopped, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1871 kJ / 449 kcal
- 36 g
- 6 g
- 31 g
- 1.9 g
Pea and ginger soup, Lemon salmon with broccoli
Basic bread dough
Risotto with Parmesan cheese
Salmon with mango sauce, flat green beans and carrots
Chicken rolls with apples, sweet potatoes and curry sauce
Vegetable pasta soup, Pork roll with vegetables, Puddings, Muffins
Steamed Thai-style fish cakes
Roasted Pork Loin (Betty) Metric
Baked Fish with Shrimp, Vegetables and Basmati Rice (Ben) Metric