Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken with creamy vegetable sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g water
- 130 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 60 g celeriac, cut in pieces
g fresh parsley, leaves only
or 25 g celery leaves
chicken stock cube (for 0.5 l)
or 1 heaped tsp chicken stock paste, homemade
- 600 g chicken breast fillets, cut in strips (5 cm x 2 cm)
- ½ tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- ¼ tsp freshly ground pepper, plus extra to taste
- 150 g button mushrooms, cut in slices
- 30 g flour
- 100 g cream
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 30 g butter, cut in pieces
- per 1 portion
- 1432 kJ / 342 kcal
- 39 g
- 10 g
- 16 g
- 2.7 g
Meatballs with tomato sauce
Salmon in mushroom cream sauce with potatoes
Pasta in tomato sauce with chorizo
Beef goulash with bread dumplings
Creamy courgette soup
Chilli con carne
Rice salad with eggs and tuna fish