Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
No-rise Wholemeal Pizzas
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 - 250 g mozzarella, drained, cut in pieces (2 cm), to taste
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast
- 450 g strong wholemeal bread flour, plus extra for dusting
- 250 g water, warm
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
Topping and Assembly
- 20 pitted black olives, halved
- 2 roasted red peppers, preserved, thinly sliced (1 cm)
- 2 red onions, small, thinly sliced (5 mm)
- 190 g red pesto, homemade (see tip)
- 1 jar artichoke hearts, in oil (1 x 280 g jar), drained, quartered
- 2 Tbsp toasted pine nuts
- balsamic glaze, for drizzling
- per 1 slice
- 1023 kJ / 245 kcal
- 9 g
- 21 g
- 13 g
Sweet Potato and Spinach Curry with Cauliflower Rice
Pasta with Vegetable Ragout
Lentil and Vegetable Bolognese Sauce
Pizza with Red Pepper Sauce, Spinach and Eggs
Vegan Coconut Cake
Vegan Chickpea and Mushroom Stew
Vegetable Salad and Lentil Stew; Vegan Chocolate Mousse
Cauliflower Cheese with Boiled Eggs
Seafood Salad with Pearl Barley
Baby-friendly Harissa Lentil and Feta Wedges
Colourful Tuna Rice Salad
Wholemeal Spaghetti with Lentil and Carrot Cream Sauce