Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 240 g onions, quartered
- 1 - 2 fresh green chillies, to taste
- 150 g ripe tomatoes, quartered
- 250 g red split lentils, rinsed
- 400 g tinned coconut milk
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 2 tsp black mustard seeds
- 300 g liquid vegetable stock
g fresh baby spinach
or fresh spinach leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh coriander leaves, chopped, for serving
- per 1 portion
- 1927.5 kJ / 460.7 kcal
- 19.1 g
- 72.7 g
- 12 g
- Saturated fat
- 9.6 g
- 12.9 g
- 116.3 mg
Coconut and Spinach Dahl
Aubergine, Coconut and Peanut Curry
Indian-spiced Roast Butternut and Chickpea Curry
Chickpea and Tomato Rogan Josh
Lentil Curry (Dahl)
Chick Pea Curry