Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Lemon Rosemary Chicken and Rice
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 oz all-purpose flour
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only, divided
- ½ tsp salt, plus extra to season
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to season
- ⅛ tsp ground turmeric
- 24 oz chicken stock
- 1 oz lemon juice
- ½ oz honey
- 6 oz long-grain white rice
- 1 lemon, sliced (¼ in. rounds)
- 4 chicken thighs, boneless and skinless (approx. 6 oz ea.)
- chopped parsley, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 2374.2 kJ / 567.5 kcal
- 36 g
- 51.2 g
- 25 g
- Saturated fat
- 6 g
- 1.4 g
- 915.7 mg
Marry Me Chicken
Beef Ragout with Macaroni
Chicken Breasts Pizzaiola
Sticky Sesame Chicken
Orange Garlic Chicken with Rice
Creamy Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
Tomato Basil Chicken Fettuccine
Sweet and Spicy Takeout Chicken
Salisbury Steak TV Dinner
Lemon Garlic Chicken