Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Lemon Rosemary Chicken and Rice
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 oz all-purpose flour
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only, divided
- ½ tsp salt, plus extra to season
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to season
- ⅛ tsp ground turmeric
- 24 oz chicken stock
- 1 oz lemon juice
- ½ oz honey
- 6 oz long-grain white rice
- 1 lemon, sliced (¼ in. rounds)
- 4 chicken thighs, boneless and skinless (approx. 6 oz ea.)
- chopped parsley, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 2374.2 kJ / 567.5 kcal
- 36 g
- 51.2 g
- 25 g
- Saturated fat
- 6 g
- 1.4 g
- 915.7 mg
Creamy Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
Beef Ragout with Macaroni
Korean Beef Sauté
Greek Stuffed Chicken
Orange Garlic Chicken with Rice
Chicken Breasts Au Gratin in Chipotle Salsa (Ben)
Maple and Mustard Salmon
Orange Herb Chicken and Rice
Meat and Rice Casserole
Lemon Chicken with Spring Onions