Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 oz all-purpose flour
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only, divided
- ½ tsp salt, plus extra to season
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to season
- ⅛ tsp ground turmeric
- 24 oz chicken stock
- 1 oz lemon juice
- ½ oz honey
- 6 oz long-grain white rice
- 1 lemon, sliced (¼ in. rounds)
- 4 chicken thighs, boneless and skinless (approx. 6 oz ea.)
- chopped parsley, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 2937 kJ / 702 kcal
- 37 g
- 46 g
- 40 g
- 2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Beef Tenderloin with Parmesan Horseradish Sauce
Ginger Snaps with Mascarpone and Figs
Stuffed Pork Loin with Apple Cider Sauce
Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs (TM5/6 Metric)