Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Lemon Rosemary Chicken and Rice
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 oz all-purpose flour
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only, divided
- ½ tsp salt, plus extra to season
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to season
- ⅛ tsp ground turmeric
- 24 oz chicken stock
- 1 oz lemon juice
- ½ oz honey
- 6 oz long-grain white rice
- 1 lemon, sliced (¼ in. rounds)
- 4 chicken thighs, boneless and skinless (approx. 6 oz ea.)
- chopped parsley, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 2937 kJ / 702 kcal
- 37 g
- 46 g
- 40 g
- Saturated fat
- 4 g
- 2 g
- 1154 mg
Meatloaf with Mushroom Sauce
Creamy chicken and sun-dried tomato pasta
Creamy Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
Beef Ragout with Macaroni
Chicken Pesto Tagliatelle
Lemon Chicken with Spring Onions
Orange Garlic Chicken with Rice
Strawberry BBQ Meatballs
Sesame Orange Chicken
One Pot Cheeseburger Helper