Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cashew Chicken Stir Fry
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 ½ oz chicken broth, low sodium
- 3 tbsp soy sauce, low sodium
- 2 tbsp Chinese cooking wine
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp corn starch
- ¼ tsp dried red pepper flakes
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 oz fresh ginger, peeled, cut into pieces
- 16 oz chicken thigh, boneless and skinless, cubed (2 in.)
- 6 oz cashews, divided
- 6 oz fresh mixed mushrooms, cut into ½ in. pieces
- 5 oz eggplant, diced (½ in.), (approx. 1 eggplant)
- 3 oz red bell pepper, cut into thin strips (approx. ½ pepper)
- 3 oz snow peas, trimmed
- scallions, thinly sliced, to taste
- sesame seeds, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1640 kJ / 392 kcal
- 30 g
- 22 g
- 22 g
- 4 g