Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Tortellini in Tomato Cream Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces, plus extra, grated, to garnish
- 4 oz yellow onions, cut into pieces
- 2 oz carrots, cut into pieces
- 2 oz celery, cut into pieces
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 oz all-purpose flour
- ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp dried red chili flakes, to taste
- 28 oz canned crushed tomatoes
- 20 oz chicken stock
- 20 oz tortellini, fresh, store-bought, refrigerated section
- 3 oz heavy whipping cream
- fresh basil leaves, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1431 kJ / 342 kcal
- 14 g
- 43 g
- 13 g
- 4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Squid Ink Pappardelle with Lobster and Saffron Broth
Tarragon Chicken Pasta