Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken Tikka Bowls with Kachumber
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 24 oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed (1 in.)
- 4 oz yellow onions, quartered
- 4 garlic cloves
- 5 mint leaves
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp Chinese five spice
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- 3 ½ oz plain yogurt, plus extra to serve
- 1 - 4 tbsp vegetable oil, as needed to fry
- 6 oz red onions, quartered
- 15 sprigs cilantro, leaves and tender stems
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- 7 oz English cucumber, halved, deseeded, cut into half moons (¼ in.)
- 7 oz cherry tomatoes, halved
- steamed rice, to serve
- naan bread, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 920 kJ / 220 kcal
- 25 g
- 10 g
- 9 g
- 1 g