Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 40 oz chicken breasts (bone-in), skinless
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra, to season, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra, to season, to taste
- 12 oz marinated artichoke hearts, halved
oz pitted Kalamata olives
or 4 oz pitted green olives
- 5 garlic cloves
- 10 sprigs fresh dill fronds, leaves only, to taste
- 4 oz red bell peppers, stem and seeds removed, quartered
- 4 oz red onions, quartered
tbsp dried oregano
or 5 sprigs fresh oregano, leaves only
- 12 oz heirloom tomatoes, quartered
- 3 dried bay leaves
- 1 lemon, halved
- per 1 portion
- 1033 kJ / 247 kcal
- 32 g
- 8 g
- 10 g
- Saturated fat
- 2 g
- 4 g
- 592 mg