Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 corn tortillas, cut into strips (¼ in. x 1 in.)
- 10 sprigs cilantro, leaves and tender stems only
- 8 oz white onions, halved
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp fajita seasoning, homemade or packaged
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 - 2 jalapeño peppers, cut into rings
- 32 oz water
- 4 heaping tsp chicken stock paste
- 1 tsp salt
- 8 oz canned diced tomatoes
- 5 oz canned hominy
- 12 oz chicken breast fillets, boneless, skinless, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1372 kJ / 328 kcal
- 21 g
- 25 g
- 16 g
- 4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chicken Noodle Soup
Maple and Brown Butter Roasted Butternut Soup
Basic Soup Purée