Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pumpkin and ricotta cannelloni
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g pumpkin, cut into cubes (1 cm)
- 1 brown onion, cut into quarters
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for frying
- 3 fresh sage leaves, plus extra for frying
- 400 g canned diced tomatoes
- 50 g tomato paste
- 150 g water
- 30 g Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 50 g fresh English spinach, trimmed and cut into pieces (approx. 5 cm)
- 300 g ricotta (see Tips)
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ⅛ tsp ground nutmeg
- 250 g cannelloni shells (see Tips)
- pine nuts, toasted, for sprinkling
- per 1 portion
- 1229.6 kJ / 292.8 kcal
- 12.4 g
- 16.6 g
- 18.6 g
- Saturated fat
- 7 g
- 5.4 g
- 1396.3 mg
Vegetarian sausage rolls
Pumpkin risotto with bacon
Pesto spaghetti with roast pumpkin
Feta, spinach and potato frittata
Black bean enchiladas
Vegetable bake with goat's feta
Warm Mediterranean couscous salad
Filo spinach slice
Stuffed butternut pumpkin with feta
Steamed eggplant and ricotta lasagne