Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 44 oz water
- 12 oz fusilli pasta, dried
- 3 oz extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 20 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 lemon, thin peel only, no pith, juice reserved
- 4 oz celery, in pieces (1 in.)
- 5 oz carrots, in pieces (1 in.)
- 7 oz cucumber, in pieces (1 in.)
- 6 oz ham, diced
- ½ tsp salt
- per 1 portion
- 1619 kJ / 387 kcal
- 13 g
- 47 g
- 16 g
- Saturated fat
- 2 g
- 3 g
- 596 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Kids Carrot Crêpes with Tomato Sauce
Rice Salad with Watermelon and Mozzarella
Tomato Tart Tatin
Crispy Eggplant with Tomato Basil Sauce (Hestan Cue™)