Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Almond and blueberry breakfast muffins
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 260 g blanched almonds
- 30 g coconut flour
- 2 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 eggs
- 60 g monkfruit sweetener or sweetener of choice (see Tips)
- 120 g milk of choice (see Tips)
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ tsp natural vanilla extract
- 125 g frozen blueberries
- per 1 portion
- 884.9 kJ / 210.7 kcal
- 7.1 g
- 4.6 g
- 18.1 g
- Saturated fat
- 2.1 g
- 3.3 g
- 93 mg