Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Peanut butter chocolate cups
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Peanut butter layer
- 100 g unrefined coconut oil
- 170 g natural peanut butter (see Tips)
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 1 tsp monkfruit sweetener or sweetener of choice (see Tips)
- 120 g unrefined coconut oil
- 10 g raw cacao powder
- 2 tsp monkfruit sweetener or sweetener of choice (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 1062.7 kJ / 253 kcal
- 3.9 g
- 2.3 g
- 25.4 g
- Saturated fat
- 17.2 g
- 1.2 g
- 76.8 mg
Almond and blueberry breakfast muffins
Keto cauliflower and Brussels sprout cheese bake
Keto lemon curd
Grab and go breakfast drink
Almond chocolate mousse
The ultimate low carb celebration cake
Frozen Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Strawberries and cream bites
Rise and shine cereal clusters
Boozy iced coffee