Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g water
- 6 eggs
- 50 g white bread, fresh or stale, cut in pieces
- 100 g milk
- 20 g oil, plus extra for greasing
- 80 g onions, cut in halves
- 800 g mixed minced meat (e.g. pork and beef)
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp ground sweet paprika
- per 1 slice
- 694 kJ / 166 kcal
- 13 g
- 2 g
- 12 g
- 0.2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Korean Fried Chicken
Murgh makhani (Butter chicken - TM6)
Braised Lamb Shanks with Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Mash - Stinco d'agnello con purè di patate all'aglio e parmigiano
Bulgogi (Pan-fried Marinated Beef)