Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Quick cheese soufflés
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g butter, cut in pieces, plus extra for greasing
- 60 g flour, plus extra for dusting
- 150 g Gruyère cheese, cut in pieces
- 4 eggs
- 300 g milk
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg (optional)
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 100 g cream, min. 30% fat
- per 1 portion
- 1520 kJ / 363 kcal
- 15 g
- 13 g
- 28 g
- 0.4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Aussie potato salad
Broccoli Salad with Red Peppers and Pine Nuts
5-Second Traffic Light Salad