Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Japanese Cheesecake (Anna)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ oz unsalted butter, to grease
- 8 large eggs, room temperature
- boiling water, for bain-marie
- 12 oz cream cheese, room temperature, in pieces
- 4 oz unsalted butter, room temperature, in pieces
- 4 oz whole milk
- 2 ¼ tsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp salt
- 4 oz cake flour
- 1 oz corn starch
- 8 oz sugar
- ½ tsp cream of tartar
- fresh berries, mixed, to garnish
- per 1 slice
- 1439 kJ / 344 kcal
- 7 g
- 30 g
- 22 g
- Saturated fat
- 12 g
- 0 g
- 205 mg
Basque Burnt Cheesecake
Tangzhong Milk Bread
Pizza Dough (TM5/6 Metric)
Mango Ice Cream
Japanese Cheese Tarts
Cream Puff Pastry (Choux Pastry)
Mantou Buns with Soya Milk
Green Tea Crème Brûlée