Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 oz coconut milk, unsweetened
- 1 ½ oz black bean chili sauce
- 24 oz raw shrimp, medium size, peeled and deveined (21-25 count)
- 1 oz mirin
- salt, to taste (optional)
- fresh cilantro, chopped, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1025 kJ / 245 kcal
- 37 g
- 3 g
- 10 g
- 0 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Shrimp and Green Pea Pasta
Shrimp Salad with Peaches in White Pepper Citronette
Mixed Paella (Hestan Cue™)
Seared Scallops with Carrot and Ginger Sauce (Hestan Cue™)