Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 oz coconut milk, unsweetened
- 1 ½ oz black bean chili sauce
- 24 oz raw shrimp, medium size, peeled and deveined (21-25 count)
- 1 oz mirin
- salt, to taste (optional)
- fresh cilantro, chopped, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1025 kJ / 245 kcal
- 37 g
- 3 g
- 10 g
- 0 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Sous-vide Salmon with Creamy Avocado
Sous-vide Scallops with Saffron Sauce
Plank Grilled Pesto Salmon with Mushroom Orzotto
Cod with Crispy Bacon and Parsley Potatoes