Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Coconut Sautéed Shrimp
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 oz coconut milk, unsweetened
- 1 ½ oz black bean chili sauce
- 24 oz raw shrimp, medium size, peeled and deveined (21-25 count)
- 1 oz mirin
- salt, to taste (optional)
- fresh cilantro, chopped, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1025 kJ / 245 kcal
- 37 g
- 3 g
- 10 g
- 0 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Shrimp Tacos with Denver Salsa
Sous-vide Salmon with Creamy Avocado
Fragrant Coconut Fish Soup with Sweet Potato