Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cutter Beet Carpaccio
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 10 ½ oz raw beets, small, peeled (see Tip)
- 8 oz zucchini, cut into pieces (2 in. long)
- 8 oz burrata cheese, drained
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- sea salt, to serve
- ground black pepper, to serve
- fresh basil leaves, hand torn
- per 1 portion
- 284 kJ / 67.9 kcal
- 3.9 g
- 1.6 g
- 5.1 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.7 g
- 0.5 g
- 40 mg
Apple and Pear Detox Juice
Cranberry Vinaigrette Fall Salad
Peanut Butter Waffles with Jammy Maple Syrup
Gluten Free Almond Cake with White Chocolate Topping
Mango and Turmeric Juice
Fresh Fruit Punch
Chocolate Covered Bananas
Teriyaki Chicken and Rice
Green Bean Casserole