Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Kids Toasted Bread and Spinach Pesto
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 oz water
- 2 ¼ tsp active dry yeast
- 2 ½ oz unsalted butter, in pieces, plus extra, melted, to grease and brush
oz bread flour, plus extra to dust
or 17 ½ oz all-purpose flour, plus extra to dust
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese, in pieces
- 2 oz fresh spinach leaves
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 oz cashews, roasted, unsalted
- 4 oz extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper
- salad greens
- mixed vegetables (e.g. cucumber, red pepper, zucchini, yellow pepper, olives)
- 1 - 2 eggs, hardboiled, sliced
- per 1 portion
- 2801 kJ / 669 kcal
- 17 g
- 64 g
- 38 g
- Saturated fat
- 12 g
- 4.2 g
- 506 mg
Baked Chicken Nuggets
Chocolate Strawberry Energy Bites
Green Day Juice
Sesame Chicken Nuggets
Pineapple Cinnamon Drink
Chocolate Covered Bananas
Green Smoothie (TM5 Metric)
Teddy Bear Burgers