Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sous-Vide Pork Chops, Pears and Chocolate Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Sous-Vide Pork Chops
- 28 oz pork chops, boneless, 4 chops (approx. 1 in. thick)
- 4 - 8 pinches salt
- 4 - 8 pinches ground black pepper
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, cut in halves lengthwise
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- water, to fully submerge bags (not higher than the max. fill mark), plus extra to cool
oz lemon juice (approx. ½ lemon) (see Tip)
or 1 tsp ascorbic acid (vitamin C powder)
Chocolate Sauce and Caramelized Pears
- 2 ½ oz dark chocolate (70% cocoa), cut in pieces
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ oz water
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Bosc pears, cored, peeled, cut lengthwise in 8 wedges
- 2 - 3 tbsp spiced rum (optional)
- 1 - 2 pinches salt
- per 1 portion
- 2541.8 kJ / 607.5 kcal
- 43.3 g
- 25.5 g
- 33.8 g
- Saturated fat
- 14.3 g
- 5.3 g
- 485.8 mg