Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Focaccia with Rosemary and Honey
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 13 ½ oz water
- 22 oz bread flour
- 5 tsp dried instant yeast
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp water
- 3 oz honey, plus extra to drizzle
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried chili flakes (optional)
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only, to sprinkle
- per 1 piece
- 1042 kJ / 249 kcal
- 8 g
- 36 g
- 8 g
- 1 g