Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Chicken and Marinade
- 16 oz chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
- 3 garlic cloves
- ¾ in. fresh ginger, peeled (approx. 0.5 oz)
- 3 green onions, trimmed and quartered (approx. 2 oz)
- 3 sprigs cilantro, stems and leaves
- 2 tbsp miso
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp mirin
- 1 - 2 fresh chilies (e.g. serrano), sliced (optional)
- 3 - 4 shiitake mushroom, dried, sliced
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp chicken stock paste (see Tip)
- 55 oz water
- 4 eggs, washed
- 4 oz carrot, halved lengthways and sliced (½ in.) (approx. 1-2 carrots)
- 3 ½ - 5 ½ oz baby corn, canned, drained and halved
- 5 ½ - 7 oz broccolini (approx. 1 bunch) trimmed and cut into pieces (1½-2 in.)
oz dried udon noodles
or 14 oz dried ramen noodles
- 1 - 2 tsp salt, to taste
- 1 - 2 green onions, trimmed and cut into thin slices, to garnish
- 2 - 3 sprigs cilantro, leaves only, torn, to garnish
- 1 tbsp ready-made fried onions, to garnish (optional)
- 1 nori sheet, cut into thin strips, to garnish (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2887 kJ / 690 kcal
- 44 g
- 95 g
- 15 g
- 9 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chicken Noodle Soup
Maple and Brown Butter Roasted Butternut Soup
Basic Soup Purée