Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Corn Cake with Eggnog Sauce (Anna) Metric
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 85 g butter, unsalted, in pieces, plus extra to grease
- 140 g wheat flour, plus extra to dust
- 395 g condensed milk, sweetened (approx. 1 can)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract, natural
- 4 eggs, large
- sweetcorn kernels, fresh, from 6 corn cobs (see Tip)
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 500 g whole milk
- 100 g sugar
- 1 pinch baking soda
- ½ cinnamon stick (approx. 5 cm)
- 1 whole clove
- 6 egg yolks, from large eggs
- ½ tsp vanilla extract, natural
or 70 g brandy
- berries, mixed, fresh
- per 1 portion
- 1490 kJ / 356 kcal
- 10 g
- 45 g
- 14 g
- Saturated fat
- 8 g
- 1 g
- 253 mg
Tapenade Pizza Dough
Festive Mardi Gras Brioche
Bee Sheet Cake with Frosting
Biscuits aux fruits confits (Candied Fruit Cookies)
Mistletoe Matcha Bread
Spam Croquettes with Tomato Sauce
Corn Cake with Eggnog Sauce (Anna)
Eggs with herb sauce and Easter biscuits
Boules d'amour (Coconut Snowballs) Metric