Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 ½ oz roasted red peppers, preserved, drained
- ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- ½ oz freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 dashes pepper sauce, red, e.g. Tabasco (optional)
- 4 ½ oz unsalted butter, in pieces
- 1 tsp ground smoked paprika
- 4 egg yolks, from large eggs
- 1 tsp salt, to taste
- per 1 Total recipe
- 5435 kJ / 1299 kcal
- 13 g
- 12 g
- 136 g
- 2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Avocado and Hemp Pesto
Cashew Butter Spread
Cream Cheese and Pickled Lemon Dip
Dairy Free Tzatziki