Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 32 oz water
- 4 fresh lobster tails, medium (approx. 4 oz each)
- 1 oz salted butter
- 2 oz dry white wine (e.g. chardonnay)
- 1 oz cognac
- 4 oz yellow onions, quartered (approx. ½ large onion)
- 2 oz carrots, cut into ¾ in. pieces (approx. 1 large carrot)
- 2 oz celery, cut into ¾ in. pieces (approx. 2 stalks)
- 1 leek, cut into ½ in. pieces, white part only
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 3 sprigs parsley
- 24 oz seafood stock
- 2 ½ oz long-grain white rice
- 2 oz tomato paste
- 1 ¼ tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper, to taste
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream
- per 1 portion
- 1456 kJ / 348 kcal
- 26 g
- 26 g
- 14 g
- 3 g