Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 32 oz water
- 4 fresh lobster tails, medium (approx. 4 oz each)
- 1 oz salted butter
- 2 oz dry white wine (e.g. chardonnay)
- 1 oz cognac
- 4 oz yellow onions, quartered (approx. ½ large onion)
- 2 oz carrots, cut into ¾ in. pieces (approx. 1 large carrot)
- 2 oz celery, cut into ¾ in. pieces (approx. 2 stalks)
- 1 leek, cut into ½ in. pieces, white part only
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 3 sprigs parsley
- 24 oz seafood stock
- 2 ½ oz long-grain white rice
- 2 oz tomato paste
- 1 ¼ tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper, to taste
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream
- per 1 portion
- 1456 kJ / 348 kcal
- 26 g
- 26 g
- 14 g
- 3 g
Lobster and Tarragon Risotto - Risotto con aragosta e dragoncello
Sous-vide Salmon with Creamy Avocado
Creamy Mushroom Soup
French Onion Soup
Asparagus Cream Soup
Baked Crab Dip
Manhattan Clam Chowder
Crab Stuffed Lobster Tails
Mediterranean Chicken with Olives