Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Vegetable stock paste
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g celery stalks, trimmed, cut into pieces
- 2 carrots, cut into pieces
- 1 brown onion, cut into halves
- 1 fresh tomato, cut into halves
- 1 zucchini, cut into pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 dried bay leaf (optional)
- 1 - 2 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only
- 1 - 2 sprigs fresh sage, leaves only
- 1 - 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 8 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 150 g rock salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- per 20 g
- 37.8 kJ / 9 kcal
- 0.2 g
- 1.3 g
- 0.4 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.1 g
- 0.4 g
- 1460.4 mg
Fruity dream (soft serve ice cream)
Creamy tomato and salami fettuccine
Pumpkin risotto with bacon
"Hug in a mug" chicken soup