Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
"Hug in a mug" chicken soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 carrot, cut into pieces
- 1 stalk celery, cut into pieces
- 100 g fresh brown mushrooms, cut into halves
- 150 g brown onion, cut into quarters
- 50 g salted butter, cut into pieces
- 500 g chicken breast fillets, cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 50 g plain flour
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 800 g water
- 1 tbsp Chicken stock paste (see Tip)
- fresh crusty bread, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1663.4 kJ / 396.1 kcal
- 35.2 g
- 30.9 g
- 13.6 g
- Saturated fat
- 7.6 g
- 4.3 g
- 1101.3 mg
Vegetable stock paste
Sticky sesame chicken
Creamy tomato and salami fettuccine
Paprika chicken with sour cream sauce
Pumpkin risotto with bacon
Apricot chicken risotto
Corned beef with mustard sauce
Chicken, leek and corn pie
Curried beef and noodles (Aussie chow mein)