Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 sprigs fresh tarragon, leaves only
- 1 spring onion/shallot, trimmed, cut into pieces
- ½ tsp whole black peppercorns
- 1 - 2 tbsp white wine vinegar, to taste
- 2 tbsp dry white wine
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 150 g unsalted butter, cut into cubes, softened
- per 1 portion
- 1437.1 kJ / 342.2 kcal
- 3 g
- 1.6 g
- 35.4 g
- Saturated fat
- 21.2 g
- 2.2 g
- 48.8 mg
Cream of tomato soup
Apple, leek and sage sauce