Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 Lebanese cucumber (approx. 150 g), cut into pieces
- 60 g fresh spinach leaves
- 3 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 1 lemon, flesh only, no white pith and pips removed
- 1 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 orange, flesh only, no white pith and pips removed
- 1 apple, cored and cut into halves
- 100 g ice cubes
- 100 g water or coconut water
- per 1 glass
- 251.3 kJ / 59.8 kcal
- 1.4 g
- 10.8 g
- 0.2 g
- Saturated fat
- 0 g
- 3.4 g
- 15.8 mg
Anti-inflammatory pineapple and turmeric smoothie
Rosy glow smoothie
Berry breakfast smoothie
Daily green smoothie
Green garden juice
Everyday protein shake
Kale, chia, pear and orange smoothie
Pure green goodness