Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 120 g water
- 1 tsp dried instant yeast
- 20 g honey
- 350 g strong white bread flour
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 80 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 100 g Cheddar cheese, cut in pieces
- 4 garlic cloves
- 4 sprigs fresh curly parsley, leaves only
- 20 g unsalted butter
- 150 g mozzarella, cut in pieces
- 3 - 4 pinches ground black pepper
- per 1 piece
- 614.2 kJ / 146.8 kcal
- 6.6 g
- 14.2 g
- 7 g
- Saturated fat
- 3.4 g
- 0.5 g
- 135.1 mg
Chicken Kievs with Potato Salad and Green Beans
Soft and Chewy White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Macaroni and Cheese
Baked Macaroni Cheese with Chorizo and Peppers
Mac 'n' Cheese
Family Chicken Galette
Mexican Chicken Ring
Mac 'n' Cheese Muffins
Ham and Cheese Puff Pinwheels
Bread Rolls with Condensed Milk