Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Tandoori chicken wraps
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g water
- 500 g chicken tenderloins
- 1 - 2 pinches sea salt, to taste
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 120 g natural yoghurt
- 3 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 20 g tandoori paste
- 4 tortillas
- 100 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 Lebanese cucumber (approx.100 g), cut into long thin strips
- per 1 portion
- 1084 kJ / 258 kcal
- 32.5 g
- 15.6 g
- 6.7 g
- Saturated fat
- 2.2 g
- 2.2 g
- 382.9 mg
Sticky sesame chicken
Creamy chicken and sun-dried tomato pasta
Sour cream and chicken enchiladas
Meatballs with tomato sauce
Creamy coconut chicken curry
Easy satay chicken
Meatballs in red pepper sauce
Chilli beef with lemon feta
Chorizo and chicken pasta
Cajun chicken schnitzel and slaw
Chicken and warm potato salad
Chicken pad thai