Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sour cream and chicken enchiladas
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 700 g water
- 3 skinless chicken breast fillets (approx. 800 g), cut into strips (5 x 1 cm)
- olive oil, for greasing
- 200 g cheddar cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- fresh coriander, leaves only, for garnishing
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded if preferred
- 2 garlic cloves
- ¼ red onion
- ½ tomato
- ½ red capsicum, deseeded and cut into pieces
- 2 pinches sea salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 70 g pitted black olives, sliced
- 250 g sour cream
- 40 g lime juice (approx. 2 limes)
- 10 tortillas
- 400 g canned chopped tomatoes
- per 1 portion
- 2319 kJ / 552 kcal
- 43 g
- 17.5 g
- 33.6 g
- Saturated fat
- 19.2 g
- 4.7 g
- 801.1 mg
Aussie potato salad
Sticky sesame chicken
Creamy tomato and salami fettuccine
Creamy chicken and sun-dried tomato pasta
Paprika chicken with sour cream sauce
LCHF chicken Kievs
Cajun chicken schnitzel and slaw
Cranberry and Camembert stuffed chicken