Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Antonio Bachour: Passion Fruit Fondue with Brioche and Tropical Fruit (Metric)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 90 g butter, unsalted, diced, chilled, plus extra to grease
- 210 g bread flour, plus extra to dust
- 2 eggs, large
- 4 egg yolks, from large eggs
- 30 g sugar
- 1 ½ tsp glucose syrup (see Tip)
- 1 tsp dried instant yeast
- 15 g whole milk
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 egg yolk, from a large egg, whisked
g Valrhona chocolate discs, Jivara milk chocolate 40% (see Tip)
or 85 g milk chocolate 40%, high quality chunks or chips
g Valrhona chocolate, Manjari 64% dark chocolate (see Tip)
or 30 g dark chocolate 64%, high quality chunks or pieces
- 115 g whipping cream
- 60 g passion fruit purée
g apricot liqueur
or 30 g apricot nectar
- tropical fruit, to serve (e.g. mango, banana, pineapple, starfruit, kiwi, dragon fruit, papaya)
- per 1 portion
- 2230 kJ / 533 kcal
- 11 g
- 62 g
- 27 g
- Saturated fat
- 15 g
- 15 g
- 214 mg
Spicy Pineapple Vinaigrette
Mustard Dill Sauce
Quick sliced pickle - demo (Thermomix® Cutter)
Quenelles with Watercress Sauce
Cream Puffs (Profiteroles) with Vanilla Ice Cream and Chocolate Sauce
Amarula Panna Cotta with Coffee Sauce
Oven Baked Vegetable Chips (TM6)