Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Kimchi Pancakes (Hestan Cue™)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 16 oz kimchi, drained, juice reserved
- 4 oz all-purpose flour
- 4 oz water
- ½ tsp kosher salt, Diamond Crystal®
- 4 tsp sesame oil
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced, plus extra to garnish
- 2 tbsp oil, e.g. grapeseed, vegetable, canola, as needed, to fry
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 749 kJ / 179 kcal
- 6 g
- 26 g
- 6 g
- Saturated fat
- 1 g
- 2 g
- 491 mg
Steamed and Grilled Beets
Kaiyang Cabbage (Savory Stir-Fried Cabbage)
Gaji Namul (Steamed Aubergine Side Dish)
Green Beans with Peanuts
Cranberry Mung Bean Cake
Hot and sour soup
Kimchi Pancakes (Hestan Cue™) Metric
Yogurt Miso Potato Salad
Sautéing 12.5 oz Shallots