Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 16 oz kimchi, drained, juice reserved
- 4 oz all-purpose flour
- 4 oz water
- ½ tsp kosher salt, Diamond Crystal®
- 4 tsp sesame oil
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced, plus extra to garnish
- 2 tbsp oil, e.g. grapeseed, vegetable, canola, as needed, to fry
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 749 kJ / 179 kcal
- 6 g
- 26 g
- 6 g
- Saturated fat
- 1 g
- 2 g
- 491 mg