Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cornbread with jalapeño honey butter
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Jalapeño honey butter
- 2 fresh jalapeño chillies, trimmed (see Tips)
- 50 g honey
- 150 g salted butter, softened
- 60 g olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 125 g cheddar cheese, cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 250 g course polenta or cornmeal
- 90 g plain flour
- 30 g white sugar, to taste
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 320 g milk
- 3 eggs
- 60 g olive oil
- 60 g frozen corn kernels (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 1415.6 kJ / 337.1 kcal
- 8.2 g
- 28.4 g
- 21.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 10.7 g
- 1.4 g
- 463.7 mg