Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 garlic cloves
- 750 g boneless pork belly, skin removed but fat retained, cut into pieces (3 cm), partially frozen
- 250 g boneless pork shoulder, skin removed but fat retained, cut into pieces (3 cm), partially frozen
- 500 g pork scotch fillet, untrimmed, cut into pieces (3 cm), partially frozen
- 500 g beef chuck steak or gravy beef, untrimmed, cut into pieces (3 cm), partially frozen
- 100 g pork fat, cut into pieces (3 cm - see Tips)
- 60 g water
- 2 tbsp dried mixed herbs of choice, to taste
- 2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- sausage casings (see Tips)
- per 1 piece
- 1410.2 kJ / 337 kcal
- 16 g
- 0.6 g
- 29.8 g
- Saturated fat
- 10.7 g
- 0.2 g
- 340.2 mg
Mashed Potatoes (Peeler)
Whole banana ice cream with bread praline and corn spun toffee (Kane Pollard)
Apple Peel and Spice Mix
Cheese and bacon scones
Keto Mushroom Gravy
Taiwanese traditional Pork floss
Sour Plum Sauce
Bananas with spiced caramel sauce
Milk chocolate bars