Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Broccoli, red capsicum and pine nut salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 red capsicum (approx. 150 g), deseeded and cut into pieces
- 1 red apple (approx. 100 g), cut into quarters
- 30 g pine nuts (see Tips)
- 25 g olive oil
- 15 g white balsamic vinegar (see Tips)
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 ½ tsp mustard, of choice
- 1 tsp sea salt (see Tips)
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 487.6 kJ / 116.5 kcal
- 2.5 g
- 11 g
- 8 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.8 g
- 2.8 g
- 345.8 mg
Smoked salmon mousse
Beetroot and carrot salad with vincotto dressing
Cheese and bacon scones
Pumpkin and ginger soup
Feijoa crumble slice
Chicken and mango salad
Wok-style curried vegetables
Sweet and spicy nut butter