Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken meatballs with coconut rice
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 fresh kaffir lime leaves, cut into thin slices
- 4 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 500 g chicken mince
- 20 g panko breadcrumbs
- 20 g Sriracha® sauce (optional)
- 180 g oyster sauce
- 300 g basmati rice
- 1500 g water
- 2 carrots, cut into thin slices (5 mm) on the diagonal
- 2 bok choy, cut into quarters, then into pieces lengthways (10 cm)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into thin slices on the diagonal
- 120 g coconut milk
- 2 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, for garnishing
- 1 lime, cut into wedges, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 2677.8 kJ / 637.5 kcal
- 35.3 g
- 78 g
- 18.5 g
- Saturated fat
- 10.1 g
- 5.5 g
- 1966.8 mg
Hoisin pork bowl
Sticky sesame chicken
Moroccan chicken and cauliflower cous cous
San choy bau (Matt Sinclair)
24h 35 min
Woodys "no butter" butter chicken
Chicken and spinach enchiladas
Asian-style pork noodles
Kid-friendly butter chicken
Curried beef and noodles (Aussie chow mein)